| Free stuff
|♥Mar. 2nd, 2017 // 04:11 pm♥
We've got various bits of surplus stuff that will be going to either the tip or the charity shop unless someone wants them!
- 1 x 80cm wide beech Billy with six shelves
- 2 x beech Benno
- a Morphy Richards steam floor mop, which works fine but isn't really up to Jodie's level.
- an adjustable rolling pin, a hand mixer, a pepper grinder, a copy of The Force Awakens on bluray.
- two printers, a very elderly HP business inkjet 1200wn and a fairly elderly Canon. Both still work as far as I know.
- coffee table, a bit knocked around but made of actual wood and assembled in a factory by the talented Mr J Lewis
- a nest of three tables, of which those are the largest and smallest, also non-flatpack John Lewis
Other than the Billy and Benno, we can probably take stuff to Eastercon (unless the car fills up).